Thursday, December 03, 2009

Busy

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The funny thing about coming off a deadline is realizing how much you've let slide over the last week or so. Because of hosting Thanksgiving (Someone had asked in the comment section, but I made everything except the rolls and pie), the house was clean. (Thanks to hubby, not me!) But everything else has just piled up. Literally.

I slept in a little yesterday, then attacked the laundry. Next was recycling all my expired coupons. And then... You get the picture.

Not a lot of relaxing. I also had two classes to teach and another class to take the kidlets to. Typical Wednesday. I left home at noon and got home around 7 pm. But it felt good to get back to my usually routine. And I made a lot of phone calls since I haven't talked to people in weeks because of the surgery, Denver and then deadline.

I've started catching up on other blogs, too. That's been fun.

What have you been up to?