Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

funny cat pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I can't believe it's December 24th! Part of me will be so relieved when 2009 is over. It's been a horrible year health-wise, but another part can't believe how the days seem to be flying by. I mean, Christmas is tomorrow! The cards didn't get done, but I'm not too concerned. With the 12 Days of Christmas, I can still send them out and not feel too bad. Just need to get them out before Epiphany!

Yoda survived his neutering. He's in this blue cone collar. He hates it. I'll take some pics for you. Poor kitty. I also bought him a Santa suit. Insult upon injury. He doesn't like that either. At least there wasn't a hat with it, but I did try reindeer ears!

We celebrate with my family this morning with a big brunch and white elephant gift exchange. Can't wait to see what I end up with this year!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve. What are you up to today?