Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shredding paper

funny pictures - ~ NO KITTEH LABOR LAWS? ~
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I don't make my kitties shred my scrap paper though sometimes they have fun with it. I leave all my no longer in use pages on the floor. No one is allowed to touch them until the book is complete in case I need to find something. Messy, but it works. Needless to say, this LOLcat definitely fits where I am now. Knee deep in rewrites of the first three chapters and trying to get the rest of the first draft written.

I'm finally feeling human again, too. Not 100%, but better than I've felt in almost a month. Yay! But I'm not going to overdo it. Really. I mean it this time!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I am. Yesterday I watched my youngest play soccer. Today I saw 4 current students in the first Wednesday class I teach and a former one make their First Holy Communion down in Portland. Now it's "me" time. I'm going to spend the rest of the day writing (and possibly sneak in a nap!)

Talk to you on Monday!