Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sleeping in late...

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This LOLcat describes what's going on in the house right now perfectly. Only Yoda and I are awake. We were out late because of an evening swim meet. A very casual, chilly meet. I get cold just thinking about it, but fortunately the rain stayed away until we were walking out to the car.

We usually go to early Mass, but not this morning. I knew the kids needed to sleep in. Me, too!

Not much on the agenda today. I'm thankful about that.

I did start reading the AAs for my November release, Firefighter Under the Mistletoe. A few lines are jumping out to me. I marked them and will go to my original copy and see if I wrote them or if the CE made some changes. I don't think a lot about "voice" as I write, but it's funny how obvious it is when something clearly doesn't sound right or like me!

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!