Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tiny cats

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My kitties think they are tiny kittens. Only Smalls, however, is on the smaller size. The rest are bigger. Yoda still think he's a teeny weenie little thing. His favorite spots are small Amazon boxes and even smaller baskets. It's cute, but sure looks uncomfortable. He doesn't seem to mind though.

I'm trying to get words written before blogging or blog hopping. I've had to up my daily word count, too. Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays are going to be my hardest days for writing and getting online so I'm posting this even though I'm not near where I should be. I really need to be disciplined right now. The book is due in a little over a month. And my stupid sinus infection seems to be coming back. Bloody noses have returned and headaches, too. Argh! Hate this!

Last night watching The Event was bittersweet. Only one more episode to go (on NBC at least.) The episode brought together two pairs of characters which was cool. It felt more like a build up to next week's show than a standalone show though. A few juicy tidbits were learned, but I wonder if we'll get a satisfying ending to the series if it isn't picked up by someone.

I keep getting this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that it'll be just like when ABC canceled Invasion. I even wrote letters about that one! After that, it was a long time before I got attached to a new series. I think it'll be a long time before it happens again.

Did your fave shows get renewed or canceled?