Monday, January 09, 2012

Birthday Planning

funny pictures - Happy Birthday!  I got you a rare Star Wars LOL cat figure. Hope you liek it!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I want one! Star Wars and cats. It doesn't get any better than that.

We have a birthday coming up soon. The youngest kidlet. She has flipped back and forth so many times about what she wants to do. It's insane.

I thought we had it all figured out when she said she wanted to go to this place in Oregon. I spoke with the owner last week to figure out the details and what not. The biggest problem I had was finding a date that would work between all her friends and swimming and dog shows and... You get the idea. But thankfully I didn't spend too much time doing that. Yesterday, Rose changed her mind once again.

It looks like she won't be having a party. Instead, she wants to go here with my sister's family. Of course, finding a date will be the tricky part. But she's willing to wait.

On her actual birthday hubby will be out of town. Many tears have been shed over that. Hers, not mine. But I've already purchased her presents. I think she'll be happy. Her siblings and I will take her out to eat and to Build-a-Bear. Maybe invite a couple of the neighbor girls to go with us. Which means I'd better make some phone calls today. Yikes! Where does the time go?

What's your week looking like?