Thursday, January 05, 2012

Favorite Things

funny pictures - Wen Da Goggie Bites...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I was back to my crazy Wednesday schedule yesterday, but it turned into a favorite things kind of day. I ended up sleeping (fave thing) through my alarm yet managed to get my daughter to her orthodontist appointment so she could have her braces removed.

Three years of metal and a year of hardware to move my jaw/bite has given her lovely straight teeth. She was all smiles (fave thing) yesterday.

I received an email (fave thing) from my editor who gave me an extension (fave thing) on my continuity book.

To celebrate the braces coming off, I brought home Wendy's for lunch (French fries are a fave thing.) While the youngest stayed home with hubby, I took the other two kids to their band class. I got an hour of unexpected writing time (fave thing.) Then it was off to set up for the session I lead at church.

It was so good to see all the kids (fave thing) again. It's only been a couple of weeks since our last Atrium session, but I noticed some had grown over the holidays. The air of excitement was so much fun (fave thing). Though the noise level was a bit high!

We had a great discussion (fave thing) about the Three Magi as well as an Epiphany feast (fave thing)! A few days early from the actual day, but it was a fun celebration with lots of yummy treats (fave thing)! I worked with the Sacramental Kids last night, and though we did the same things, we had a completely different discussion.

I was tired by the time I arrived home, but it was worth it.

What are some of your favorite things?