Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Fun

funny pictures - Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day: YOINK!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The above pic makes me think of Beauty. Kittens find fun in almost anything. I know I could take a lesson from her and all kittens by being more playful and curious about things! How about you?

It's amazing how not being on deadline feels. I have this week and possibly most of next week before I hear on revisions for my continuity book and then have to be writing a certain amount a day to get those in on time.

I'm not being a slackard (I still have two more books to write by the end of July), but I'm not pushing myself as hard as I usually do. Instead, I've been reading, writing and watching movies. I even managed to catch my fave show Once Upon a Time last night. I had been watching it online due to lack of time. That's no fun because it's our family show, the one we watch all together.

I'm looking forward to this week. No pressure writing. Finishing up my RITA entries. Checking more items off my To Do list. Getting my Happy New Year cards in the mail. How about you?