Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Random Tuesday

funny pictures - squuuuuueeeeee.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

So sweet! Beauty is growing, but she'll still be running around and playing then just drop down and sleep. Kittens are so adorable!

I need to get my day started so this is going to be quick and random.

My friend and Rose's godmother visited yesterday. We had a nice lunch, prepared by my wonderful hubby, and caught up. We hadn't seen each other since Rose's First Communion in May.

I was bummed Stanford lost in the Fiesta Bowl last night, but it was a good game. I couldn't believe how many friends of mine were there. I only know this from Facebook, but the statuses and pics from Arizona kept appearing on my newsfeed last night! Too bad when I lived in Tempe that never happened.

Another ER visit last night. This time my son, who had been playing Futsal and fell on the same arm he broke in a soccer tournament in July. It hurt enough we wanted it looked at. Not broken, but they splinted it and want him to go see an orthopedist to make sure something hasn't happened to the growth plate. Always something.

Rocket's mouth is so much better. Amazing what two shots can do for a cat. Just wish I knew why it got infected in the first place so I can make sure it doesn't happen again!

I have my Happy New Year's cards in hand. As well as address labels. I also wrote a rough draft of our annual letter. Now I need to check all the addresses on my list with the cards that arrived to see if anyone moved. My goal is to get everything finished by the end of the week so we can stuff envelopes this weekend. Seems like a good watch football kind of task!

What's going on with you?