Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Tally

New pages written: 1
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: 7 (rewrote entire first scene in Chapter 2. Much better now!)
Pages of revisions typed in:
Pages lost or gained due to revisions:
Total page count to date: 35 (but only 30 are polished) Minimum page count = 55
Days remaining until D-day: 10
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Brownie
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: walk in rain, one hour Pilates Mat class
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: I visited Marianne's blog yesterday and had a good laugh when this came up after I answered the quiz to find out What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?

Your Love Life is Like Titanic

"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless."

You think that you only really have one true love in your life. And that you better to anything and everything to be with that person.
You tend to be very nostalgic about past loves that didn't work out. There are many secret feelings that you keep to yourself.

Your love style: Deep and emotional

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Bittersweet


Only one new page yesterday, but I'm happy with the progress since it's another scene done! YAY! And a good scene if I say so myself. Considering it was me and the three kidlets all day, we left the house at 3 o'clock not to return until 7:30, that's not too bad.

I could go climbing tonight, but already said no. Hubby didn't say I couldn't go, but when I asked, he did say, "Don't you have a proposal due?" Good point. So I will stay home and write tonight while the kids are at dance. Besides I get to climb twice later this week. No sense pushing it!

Well the kidlets and the kitties need breakfast! Better feed them before I have a mutiny on my hands.

What are your plans for today?