Thursday, August 23, 2007

Living in the Cave

Tuesday/Wednesday Tally

New pages written: 8
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: First scene of Chapter 2
Pages of revisions typed in:
Pages lost or gained due to revisions:
Total page count to date: 43 (Minimum page count = 55)
Days remaining until D-day: 8
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Brownie
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Link for the day: no time

I've been a very good girl, between the writing and the kidlets, however, there hasn't been a lot of extra time for the Internet which explains yesterday's lack of a blog post or my visiting any blogs out there, too. But sometimes heading down into the cave is what I need to do especially when we're taking off for Bend today to celebrate my birthday this weekend.

I did get to the mall yesterday to pick up school shoes for the kids and other things they needed. Though trying to find shoes for three kids at once is not easy, but we managed and ended up with five pair. We also found a little store that carries the newest kid-sensation: Webkins. I have no idea if I spelled that correctly, but you get the idea. They are these stuffed animals that you register on-line and do other stuff with on-line. All three of mine want one. Hubby thinks anything that requires a kid to go on-line should be outlawed. Needless to say, I see a battle brewing when it comes times to send letters to Santa this year!

Okay, I need to get busy. Still need to write another scene so I can send a chapter off to my cp before we leave. I also need to fold laundry and pack. Is today a chore day or a fun day for you?