Monday, August 20, 2007

Proposal Tally

Starting Tally

New pages written:
Old pages revised on paper:
Old pages revised on screen:
Pages of revisions typed in:
Pages lost or gained due to revisions:
Total page count to date: 35 (but only 23 are polished) Minimum page count = 55
Days remaining until D-day: 11
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Brownie
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: none
Clip for the day: not today

Hope you had a good weekend! Ours was busier than I thought it would be. Our oldest ended up performing yesterday at a street festival. It was great to see her dance, but that took about three plus hours out of my writing day. Add in church, lunch and a whole bunch of other stuff and even staying up late couldn't make up the writing time I missed.

I've given up on trying to be productive on my own so the daily tally is back. Perhaps public embarrassment over my lack of pages each day will finally make me write!

Have a Happy Monday!