Saturday, August 18, 2007

I don't dance!

Well, actually I love to dance, but the title of this blog was my favorite number from last night's High School Musical 2! The kidlets love the movie, even more than the first one. Mackenna loved the song Fabulous, and Finn liked the song I Don't Dance. Not surprisingly each of those songs were sung by their favorite characters: Sharpay and Ryan.

I thought it was a very cute musical. I missed the last fifteen minutes because I had to pick up the oldest from her...drum roll please...High School Musical 2 premiere party, but I'm sure I'll be seeing this over and over and over again. And that will be before the DVD hits the shelf!

If you want to know what a professional reviewer said, here's a review from the New York Times. In spite of some criticisms, the reviewer liked it.

Did any of you watch it?

Today I'm going to be attending my nephew's 8th birthday party-bowling!-and trying to squeeze in as much writing as I can. The clock is ticking on the deadline. Less than two weeks to go. I may have to bring back the tally to make me accountable for the rest of the pages!

Have a great Saturday!