Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yippee!

Today marks the end of my two weeks of no heavy use ban because of my sprained ankle. I still have a couple more weeks until the doctor said it would be totally healed so I really shouldn't climb outside, but I can give gym climbing a go and see how that feels. I've been itching to work on my technique doing the stuff the climbing cutie told me to try and practice!

I've decided to take a break from doing traverses and bouldering (i.e. climbing without ropes) for a while. It was great because you don't need to find a partner, but this is the second time I fell doing that. The first time I just scraped up my leg, but I really don't want another sprained ankle. I'm just going to make more of an effort to find people to climb with!

I'm off to get my haircut! Hope you have a great day!