Monday, September 10, 2007

Not much to say

I may have figured out a possible explanation for Friday's Target tantrum besides bad manners or tiredness. The littlest kidlet came down with a fever on Saturday, has that glassy-eyed look down and loses it at the drop of a hat.

I managed to get my AAs emailed off yesterday. This is the most changes I've ever found at this stage, but then again, they stopped giving us the manuscript at the line edit stage. I really liked seeing the manuscript twice before it went to print, but now only seeing it once, I am very careful when I go through it.

After I sent off the AAs last night and got the kids to bed, I dove back into the book after listening to a bunch of Christmas songs and staring at my hero's picture to put me in the mood. Four new pages!!! A good start after not working on the story for a week. I'm writing the last chapter, then I'll go back to Chapter Four where I left off. I have to have a general idea how the book ends or I get lost along the way.

As for the search on Mount Hood, they didn't find the climbers. If you want to read more go to Oregonlive. Not sure how long the links will be there, but as of this morning they had links on the home with articles, maps and videos.

Okay, time for a game of Candyland with the little one! What is your favorite board game from childhood? What about now?

Have a great Monday!