Saturday, September 01, 2007

Working hard

These pictures are from Smith Rock. They were taken by my friend, Tiffany, on our Friday climb with the kids. Hope you enjoy the nice scenery shots.

Now for today's entry...



I haven't been on-line much in the last twenty-four hours. But I have been busy. Pilates killed me (a different instructor who tortured us on the reformer machine.) Enjoyed a great and enlightening talk with the wife of a PMR member and a member herself though she doesn't go out on rescues. Procrastinated very little (though did pay a visit to the climbing forum to see if anyone was climbing this weekend around here), but other than that I have been so disciplined. Which means I've been writing!

I've been hard at work whipping chapter three into shape. The first scene is finally finished. Two scenes remain. The missing one and the final one. The final one is drafted and has been critiqued already. But last night I realized I'd made two big errors in it. One is huge since it impacts the rest of the story. Good thing I reread my synopsis otherwise I would have been in trouble!

A special belated birthday wish to Brandy, a romance reader extraordinaire who faithfully comments on this blog each and every day. In my pursuit of being disciplined I totally forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday yesterday! Hope it was a great one, my friend!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

I'll post the winner of the free book on Sunday so there's still time to get your name added if you post a comment!