Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tired Tuesday

I drank an ice tea with dinner last night and that was enough to keep me awake until two in the morning. I usually avoid caffeine so was surprised when bedtime rolled around and I wasn't sleepy at all. Of course, I'm dragging this morning. I think both the little one and I will take a nap today!

I was awake last night, but not alert enough to write so I watched Sense and Sensibility (available for free via On Demand) and searched for a wedding themed blog template. We (continuity authors) are putting together a group blog to promote The Wedding Planner series that comes out in 2008. My search came up empty-handed. Anyone know any good template sites or designers who do custom work?

Before I forget, thanks for your well wishes for my youngest. She woke up with no fever today. I hope it stays away this time!

Update: The doctor's office called. Even though youngest's strep test came out negative yesterday, it was positive this morning. At least we know what it is going on now!