Saturday, January 31, 2009

No more excuses

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I can so relate to Winston in this picture! Okay, I can get still get through the door, but I feel like a total sloth who's bottom half has, shall we say, spread out a bit in the the last few months. And I really am dragging energy wise.

Needless to say, I can't wait to start the Crossfit challenge on Sunday. I'm even planning to climb that day. Just waiting to confirm with my climbing part. I've really had enough sitting around and not working out. No more excuses.

On Sunday, the challenge calls for 1 pushup, 1 sit up and 1 air squat. Each day you add one more until you reach 100 of each exercise.

Who's in?

8 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

I'm in. My behind could use some help, especially since shorts weather is right around the corner. It is around the corner, isn't it? Please say it is. Please...

The thing is, I'm going to trade the pushup for a lunge. I've got a bad shoulder and pushups are definitely out of the question for me.

Thanks for the challenge! :)

Cheri2628 said...

OK, I'm in. :-)

catslady said...

I'm with Sarita and I'm in.

poor kitty lol.

Virginia said...

I am in my behind needs a lot of help! Good Luck!

Brandy said...

I'll give it a whirl as well! *G* Can I do a chair pose for yoga instead of an air squat? Have fun on your climb tomorrow.

(word veri is funny: kicks)

Jane said...

I might give it a try.

limecello said...

... air squat?
[lol and I think we all know the state of my fitness life... or the lack thereof?]
and starting out at one? I can do that :D

Rottie_mom said...

LOL Love the pic!!

Good luck! I really need to get my butt back into gear, but all the pet sitting Im doing right now is cutting into it. Next week I know will be better.