Sunday, February 01, 2009

Crossfit Challenge Day 1

Long day. I just got home from my parents. My entire family showed up to watch the Super Bowl game. I'm bummed the Cardinals lost. I used to live in Arizona so was rooting them on. I had to run my oldest to 7:30 pm Mass just as the game was ending, and by the time we got back to my parents' house everyone was gone except my family. We said our goodbyes and made the drive home. Chaos slept on my lap the entire way!

I'll post the contest winner tomorrow. I still have something to get ready to email tonight to Harlequin, and it can't wait!

Okay, the Crossfit Challenge. So far I have the following participating: Sarita, catslady, Brandy, Jane, limecello, Cheri and me. If I missed you, just speak up. I'm very tired right now. And if anyone wants to join us, just let me know. All you have to do is catch up. (See below how to do that.)

Today (Sunday) you need to do: 1 sit up, 1 push up (any kind wall, bench, knee, or substitute lunge or other exercise of your choice) and 1 air squat. If you don't know the proper form for an exercise, you can go here to see how to do them.

If you miss a day, you must do that days exercises plus the current days so if you missed today, tomorrow you would do 3 of each. Does that make sense? Right now it's not a big deal if you miss a day, but when you're at 50 or 60, it's brutal. But you can break up the exercises through the day so you don't have to do all at once.

I'll keep the Crossfit Challege posts separate for the normal blog posts. Post what you did in the comment section so we can cheer each other on. And if you're not competing feel free to comment and give us moral support. As the days go on, we'll need all the cheerleading we can get!