Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sick

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I made it through my class yesterday. I did bring hubby with me to help out since I wasn't feeling all that great, but did okay. The kids really made me feel better. I'd missed them after three weeks of no class.

Of course on the drive home, hubby reached over to hold my hand. He couldn't believe how warm my hands were. They are always cold just like my feet.

Needless to say, I'm still feeling under the weather so will be laying low today. I should qualify that by saying as much as I can. Don't know if I'll blog hop or not, but if I do, it'll be later. Hubby is donating platelets which means if he doesn't make it back home in time, I have to drive down to Portland for my son's speech therapy session. Fingers crossed he does.

What are you up to today?

P.S. if you're a dog lover and haven't seen the furry beast limecello is dogsitting, go to the comment section from a couple of days ago and follow her link. The dog is adorable! The kidlets loved it!

11 comments:

Dru said...

{{{Melissa}}} I hope you feel better soon.

Today I'm off to B&N to pick up Plum Spooky and then continue enjoying my "not having to go to work" vacation.

Rottie_mom said...

Hope you feel better soon. And hope your hubby gets back in time so you don't have to drive to Portland.

Limecello's furry beast is adorable. Looks like a young great pyrenees or a mix of one. Love those dogs!

Virginia said...

Sorry to here you are sick!! It seems like everyone is right now.

I am off to town today to get a haircut and look for some books.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

catslady said...

Hope you feel better soon. Lots of things going around right now.

They are such sweet dogs and so gorgeous. I miss having a dog but I have my hands full with all my cats lol. In fact there is a young one outside and I'm afraid she's a female so I am going to have to do something soon.

Amy said...

Feel better, Melissa! I just came off two days of being under the weather.

Tori Lennox said...

*hugs* sweetie. Feel better soon.

Brandy said...

Oh, no. I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy. Hugs!

Jane said...

Feel better soon, Melissa.

limecello said...

Awee I'm so glad your kidlets like the beast! :) He's quite sweet if a bit willful.

And I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Melissa - I hope you get better soon!

Melissa said...

Thanks all! A good night's sleep really helped. I was dragging a little through the morning, but felt much better as the day went on. Well enough to attend an event put on by Stanford. I plan to go to bed early though. No more writing until 2 am for awhile. I think I was wearing myself out with JaNoWriMo. I'm also drinking lots of Airborne just in case!

lastnerve said...

Hope you feel better soon, I love the LOLCat