Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cleaning

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My family is coming over for Easter. We'll be doing an egg hunt and having a ham dinner. Of course company, even family, means cleaning so that's what I've been trying to do. A little at a time, but since I don't like to clean and have been so tired, I've been doing very little.

Time to pick up the pace! I'm sure this lolcat pic will be me come Sunday morning!

As for my rub-addicted kitty...I was so tired Smalls could only wake me up once in the middle of the night. This morning though she head butted me awake so I would rub her. That I can handle.

I'm very excited because my good friend Tiffany (aka Angus' mommy) and her son are coming over this morning. They moved to England last year and are back in town visiting. I cannot wait to see them. I've missed her so much!

Anything going on with you today?