Wednesday, October 26, 2005

6 days to go

Here's the tally for Tuesday:

New pages written: 2
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Pages of revisions typed in: 10
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: ?
Total page count to date: 211 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 6

Emails from editor in UK: 1 (Page count method clarified. No more panic!)
Emails from agent in NY: 1

Chocolate consumed: donut, ice cream
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: none (world series on in the background)
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: none
Tears: none
Weight loss: 0 lbs (oh, well, I tried)

I'm plugging away. My biggest obstacle-time. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to write. But I'm stealing every bit I can.
I still have not reached the end. I keep going back and forth since revisions in earlier chapters change later ones. But I really need a complete manuscript in the next day or so. I'm hoping Chapter 10 will be done tomorrow so I can move on to Chapter 11.