Saturday, October 08, 2005

Almost halfway

Here's the tally for Friday:

New pages written: 0 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 15
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 3
Total page count to date: 158 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 25

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: none
Junk food consumed: ice cream
Exercise: walk with daughter
Television watched: Dora The Explorer with daughter, The Replacements with hubby
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: none (but I saw a couple cute ones of him from Thursday's ROTS DVD junket at Skywalker Ranch!)
Tears: none
Weight loss: 2 lbs

I managed to type in the revisions for the first half of the book. I realized I need a new scene in Chapter 5 though. I haven't a clue yet, what that might be except it needs to be from her POV and I need to use it to get two people who don't want to be together in the same room again.

As for Free Book Friday, some great answers. I would love to go to Walt Disney World. I've never been, but that's not in the plan until our youngest is old enough to make the flight across country worth it. I do hope to sleep and get some R&R in with my family, too, so this one is definitely on the list. And boy, does a bubble bath with a glass of wine and a romance novel sound good. Not to mention dinner out at a quiet Italian restaurant. I would love to do this one, too. But the real way I plan to celebrate is by watching the Revenge of the Sith DVD, munching on Darth Mix M&Ms and swooning over Anakin Skywalker.

Our Free Book Friday winner is StDebb. Please email me (via contact button on website) your snail address, which book you want, who you want it autographed, too, and I'll stick it in the mail.