Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Forward progress

Here's the tally for Tuesday:

New pages written: 4 (goal: 6.4 pages)
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 5 again and 10 pages of Chapter 6
Pages of revisions typed in: Chapter 5 and 8 pages of Chapter 6
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 2
Total page count to date: 162 (goal: 200 pages)
Days remaining until D-day: 20

Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0

Chocolate consumed: Chocolate chip cookies (homemade by my talented hubby and kids)
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: giving piggy back rides
Television watched: JoJo's Circus
Pictures of Hayden downloaded: none
Tears: none
Weight loss: 2 lbs (yes I've lost weight eating chocolate, but I forget to eat meals and don't snack so that's why)

Okay, I'm heading back in the right direction. Added new pages! YAY! Today was nanny day so I can't take all the credit, but I will take some. I finally got through the first half of the book. I think something's still not right in Chapter 5, but I'm going to sit on it for a couple of days and then see if I can figure out what. But I've moved forward to Chapter 6. The first kiss scene again. Sigh. I got it revised and typed in. I like it even better. But I just realized the one thing I forgot to do was to dress my characters so tomorrow I will go back in and add clothing.