Friday, February 16, 2007

Arrgh...

The kidlets are off today and Monday. We had big plans to hit the mountains this weekend. The ski slope and snowshoeing, but I'm still sick and so is Rose which means we're going nowhere.

I feel almost as if someone punched the left side of my face all the way to my teeth. Guess it's time to go to the doctors. I've lost an entire week. Hardly any words let alone pages on the new proposal because my head is so fuzzy and just hurts. Not good. I can't afford not to write with the upcoming deadlines. I must get better ASAP!

Hope all of those on the East coast are staying warm and enjoying the snow! I bet the powder's amazing.

Have a fun weekend wherever you are! Anyone have any plans? If so, please tell me, so I can live vicariously. I have a feeling I'm going to be stuck in bed myself.

One more thing...

No link for the day. Instead, I thought I'd tell you about this Telluride Mountain Film Festival fundraiser benefiting PMR that I'll be attending on Tuesday night at Portland State University. Tickets are $8. If you're from the Portland area, think about going and supporting Portland Mountain Rescue.

Update: I do have a sinus infection. I now have two prescriptions to take. The doctor also said if I get another one only on the left side, he wants to do a cat scan to see if there's something on that side causing a blockage. He said it would be easy to take out if that's the case. Yep, that's exactly what I needed to hear when I feel so lousy.