Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chicks Dig Scars

Last night I wanted to watch something that would make me laugh. I was surfing through all the channels and came across the movie The Replacements. I love this movie. It was just what I needed after a very long couple of days. Even the hubby joined me on the couch to watch.

Toward the end of the movie, Keanu Reeves, who plays the quarterback, gives a pep talk to his team in the huddle. That's where the title of this post comes from and I must admit I'm one chick who is partial to scars. Ben Mendoza and Chase Ryder jump to mind as heroes of mine who have have scars. More might actually now that I'm thinking about it. And, of course, there's always Anakin Skywalker.

Here's a clip from one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Enjoy!



Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! I have to teach tonight. My first time back since classes started the second weekend in February. I've missed all the kids.