Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally...

I'm starting to feel better. The medicine really kicked in yesterday. Still going to take it easy though.

I've been following the SAR (search and rescue) operation on Mount Hood for three climbers and their dog. Great research opp since there is a SAR operation in the continuity book and my hottie hero in the Christmas book is a SAR guy so even though I'm not writing I can still feel as if I'm working on the books. Portland Mountain Rescue is up there along with PJs from the 304th, the Crag Rats and a whole lot of other people, working in freezing and white-out conditions. The rescuers are angels on the mountain with helmets instead of halos, skis and crampons instead of wings and ice axes and picks instead of harps. My prayers are with them and the climbers.

Hope you are enjoying President's Day!