Wednesday, February 07, 2007

LOST Returns

I met my NaNoWriMo friend at Papacinno's again on Tuesday morning. We wrote until noon. By they time I walked out and crossed the street to have lunch at Chez Jose, I had a scene and a half written! Six pages in case you were interested. I need to fill in some stuff, especially continuity elements and characters, but still a very productive day.

In the afternoon, I did a little research on the two upcoming books. Learned a few things about avalanches that I didn't know. Decided what flowers my heroine, Serena, might have at her wedding thanks to help from floral designer and friend Anne Ryan who wrote the book Design on a Lime. Tried to figure out how to kill two climbers for the Christmas book. Meant to call the Clearwater National Forest Service to talk to a different person for more information about the cabin, but by the time I remembered it was too late.

Since it's Wednesday, the busy day of my week, my only goal is to make it all the places I need to be on time. I also need to get down to Lake Oswego and pick up my new camera. A friend bought it for me at a camera store in Portland.

I almost forgot that LOST returns tonight. It's been off for so long, I'd forgotten about the tailies and others. I'll be interested to see if I like it as much as Heroes.

Don't forget, Valentine's Day is only a week away. Start thinking about what you might want to do for your sweetheart. I have a babysitter coming that night so I can take hubby out for dinner. Usually we don't go out, but he took such good care of me during my deadline I want to take care of him!

Link for the day: A movie trailer for the upcoming Shrek 3 that will be out in May. I just love Puss in Boots. Those big eyes of his get me every time!