Friday, May 16, 2008

Best of Plans...

We had it all figured out. I would drive the kids up to Seattle. Hubby would fly into SeaTac from Austin. Only one glitch. His flight departed late out of Austen and he missed his connection in Dallas. So he's stuck there overnight and won't be here until sometime tomorrow. He's probably going to miss Finn's dances, too. The kid is not happy since there are only a handful of competitions a year.

Of course for me, this means one more day (and a hectic morning at least) of handling the three on my own and getting two of them ready to dance. The one good thing in all this though is we're going to have dinner at my friend and historical romance writer Elizabeth Boyle's house tomorrow night.

Anyway, I'm signing off from blogging (both writing and reading) until I get back home. Just too much going on and pages that need to be written. A good chance the contest winner won't be announced until Monday morning, too!

Hope you have a great weekend!