Friday, May 16, 2008

Hot, hot, hot

Summer has arrived. It was so hot yesterday, over ninety, the kidlets had a hard time sleeping. Today I need to figure out how to turn on the sprinkler or our yard is going to die. This weather will be here for a few days.

Of course, we've got a ski trip planned for next weekend. Not sure what the snow on Mount Hood will look like by then!

I figured this quiz was perfect given the current weather:




You Should Spend Your Summer on a Road Trip



For you, the summer is all about possibilities. And you're not going to be tied down.

This is the time for you to embark on an epic road trip, with no ultimate destination in mind.

You know you'll have a ton of crazy adventures... at least until you run out of cash!



I'm a bit in a panic about the book so I'm making this short so I can write this morning. Have a great Friday! And tell me where you should spend your summer!