Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Next Hero?

I have a couple of possibilities as to who will be the inspiration for my current hero (which means I haven't found the right one yet!), but I think I already know who will be my next hero after I finish with my current work in progress...



He's not a typical hero of mine. Far from it actually. I normally hate facial hair, but Lancelot as played by Ioan Gruffudd is totally crush worthy in my book. Sexy and dangerous with a great voice, too.



Can you envision him as a modern day romance hero? Who do you think is the ultimate modern day romance hero?

P.S. If you ever watch the movie King Arthur, make sure you watch the Director's Cut not the one shown in the theaters. The Director's Cut adds 15 minutes of deleted scenes including a couple with Lancelot and Guinevere so the final battle scene makes a little more sense.

P.S.S. If you read my Silhouette Romance If The Ring Fits... Ioan Gruffudd as Horatio Hornblower provided the inspiration for one of my fave heroes Prince Richard de Thierry of San Montico.