Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Frenzy

This is how I felt last night when I was writing the last scene of my book (I always write the end before I continue on past Chapter 3) and got to the final kiss:

do we have to hear the kissing bits?
see more crazy cat pics

So I wrote a generic line about a kiss and will fill in more later when I'm more in a kissing mood. But I managed six pages total last night. A good rough scene that I can turn into many more pages when I get to the end of the complete.

So today is one of those frenzied days. Gotta get ready for tomorrow and Finn's First Communion. The To Do list is scary. On top of that I'm having breakfast with Rose's godmother, climbing and getting my haircut. Somewhere in there I must buy the rest of the favor things and put them together, make a dish for the potluck at church tonight and a whole lot of other things. Oh, and write six pages. That's my new daily page quota for the month of May.

What's going on in your corner of the world?