Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crossfit - Thrusters

Since I exceeded my page count yesterday, I'm posting this as my reward. Between getting home from Mount Hood, unpacking, wash and stuff, I just didn't get around to blogging! I focused on writing instead. Hubby started his month long Crossfit Bootcamp last night so I used the extra free time after I got the kids to bed to write more pages! I am now ahead of my amended page goals. Of course, I'm still way behind my original ones.

This morning I had yet another session with Nichole:

Warmup: Stretches, 800 m run with squats and good mornings as we went, roller
Skills: Practiced Front Squats and Push presses and Thursters with PVC pipe and 35 lb bar.
Workout: 2 rounds (15, 12, didn't do 9) of Thrusters with 35 lb bar and Ring Rows
Cooldown: Roller


Once I'm done with my writing today, I'll go read the comments from the past few posts and I'll catch up on my blog reading! It was nice to take a break from everything. Hubby's travel schedule has been hard on all of us. We really needed to get away from the house and things for a few days and just be a family. And of course, we got to see Chaos in the snow for the first time. She wasn't not quite sure what to make of it though!

Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend!