Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pet Wars

humorous pictures
more cat pictures

The cats continue to hiss and growl at Chaos. It's getting a bit annoying. Okay, the dog is big, in their space, eaten their food a couple of times. I'd be a little peeved myself. But still enough is enough. Get over it. The dog is not going away.

We made a tiny bit of progress though. Both Spirit and Chaos slept on the bed while I worked this afternoon. It was so nice to see and quiet. I wished I'd had my camera handy. Unfortunately as soon as I got out of bed to go get the camera, both woke up and let's just say the moment was over. I keep telling myself... baby steps. Just like with Crossfit.

Thinking about pets led me to this quiz:



You Would Be a Pet Rabbit



Playful and hyper, you enjoy being around other people... as long as everyone's having fun.

You are easily bored, and you almost always need some sort of entertainment.

If you're not keeping busy, then you're apt to get in some sort of trouble!

Why you would make a great pet: You're very entertaining, even when you're not trying to be

Why you would make a bad pet: Well, personal hygiene isn't exactly your thing... you kind of smell sometimes

What you would love about being a rabbit: Playtime... and eating flowers

What you would hate about being a rabbit: Being held like a toy