Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Brrrrr

i-has-frozen.jpg
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

More skiing today. Snowflakes came down so hard it was difficult to see at times, but the snow was gorgeous to ski on. So much better than yesterday. We all had a great time. We skied twice as long as yesterday, but the kids were ready to call it quits. It was cold out there and various appendages were starting to bother them! It was time to hit the lodge and warm-up!

The only one not cold was Chaos. She was completely in her element with her fur covered with snowflakes. She bounded through the snow and didn't want to get back in the car. I took her for a final walk after dropping off all my gear. Unfortunately that included my jacket and gloves. By the time I got back to the minivan I was frozen. I had to use the defroster to warm up my fingers!

The fingers are now warm and toasty and crossed that we can go skiing again tomorrow.

Do you have any big plans for the day?