Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thinking

funny pictures-EVER STOP TO THINK
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

In my revision letter, my editor wrote something that made me scratch my head. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about because I knew I didn't want my heroine to declare her love that early. When I emailed my editor about it, she gave me the page number where my heroine said she loved the hero.

The problem? I was sure I'd deleted that line before sending in my final version of the story. I even talked it over with a friend why I wanted to wait. I guess like the LOLcat above I forgot to start thinking again! Glad I could catch it in revisions.

Has something like that every happened to you?

Today's blog at LASR has short excepts about my Christmas Magic on the Mountain hero, Sean Hughes, from my other two Hood Hamlet stories, Rescued by the Magic of Christmas and Snow-Kissed Reunion. The question you'll need to answer to enter the giveaway there is here.