Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Letter to Santa

Cyoot Kitteh n Deer of teh Day: Ur Very Deer 2 Mah Hart
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Last night, my seven year old made her Christmas list. We try and send them to the North Pole right after Thanksgiving. She ended up with almost 60 items so Santa would have lots of choices. She also wrote a letter to Santa. Here it is:
Dear Santa,

How is your life? My life is good. How are the elves? Have you went thru the good girl's and good boys? do you have a magic snoe ball? I beleve in it. Can you tell me if the elves to it by hand or do you have mashins?

from Rose
Have you written your letter to Santa yet? What's on your list?

Remember to visit Long and Short Reviews and read my blog on researching Christmas Magic on the Mountain. Each day, you can email the answer to the question here about my blog to enter the $20 Amazon gift card. A comment on the blog there will give you an extra entry!