Monday, November 08, 2010

A week to go!

funny pictures-If it wasn't for the screaming kids and the barking dog, Mitzi would've sworn that this was Heaven.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My Sleeping Beauty manuscript is due in one week.  That means buckling down even more and getting it done.  Fortunately, my two older kidlets are feeling better. Hubby is the sole sicky right now.

The final chapter of Snow-Kissed Reunion is now up.  If you like reading a story all at once, all eight chapters are here for your reading pleasure!

Now for the weekly giveaway.  Here are your random numbers:
 
1 

Timestamp: 2010-11-08 13:59:56 UTC

This week's winner is Dru. She commented on my post, Happy Halloween!  She was also the first person to comment on November 1. Early bird gets the Amazon gift cart!  Dru, please send me your email address via the contact link above.

All the entries have been deleted.  A new contest starts now so comment away!  I'll announce a new winner next Monday.