Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting

Funny Pictures - Ninja Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Call me paranoid, but with the deadline looming, I keep waiting for something to happen. Something to throw a wrench into my writing plans for the next five days. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of the cats was plotting something just like this LOLcat pic above.

One already tried. Spirit swiped at my right hand the other day. Maybe she didn't like the fact I was rubbing her and another cat at the same time. Or maybe she wasn't jealous and just didn't want me to pet her. Who knows what goes on inside the mind of a cat?

Her claw managed to get under a fingernail on my right hand. Ouch. I never realized how hard it was to get dried blood out from under a fingernail. The bandage made typing a challenge. But at least it's healing now.

Hmmm, I wonder if that's why I finally made my NaNoWriMo word count goal yesterday. Today is a typical crazy Wednesday. I teach three different sessions at church. Plus, it's a special day for my youngest. She makes her First Reconciliation today. She's very nervous about going to confession. If you could say a prayer or send good thoughts her way, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Better get writing. I'd love to hit my word count goal two days in a row!