Monday, November 22, 2010

Two contests this week!

There are two contests this week. Both are being run separately, one here at my blog and one at Long and Short Reviews (LASR) where I'm in the Author Spotlight. Each day I'll be blogging about Christmas Magic on the Mountain there, so I hope you'll stop by! I'll post a link each day so you can get there easily!

Same weekly prize here on this blog, but I'm giving away a $20 Amazon.com gift certificate at LASR. Go here for all the info on how to enter the contest there.

There's also a review of Christmas Magic on the Mountain at LASR reviews. Go here to read it!

Now for this week's Amazon gift certificate winner. Here are your random numbers:

17

Timestamp: 2010-11-22 14:43:59 UTC

The winner is Jane who commented on my post So True! She wins an Amazon.com gift certificate. Jane, please send me your email via the contact link on the menu bar above. Thanks!

A new weekly giveaway starts today. Each comment on the blog equals one entry. See Contest link above for more info.

Hope you have a great Monday!