Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time

funny pictures - Wun littl ajustmnt and
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I hate changing the time. It makes as much sense to me as the LOLcat switching the time above. The one thing I loved about living in Arizona was the time never changed. Almost made the summer heat worth it. Emphasis on almost.

Needless to say, I'm a tired camper today. I was up way too early to get to Mass so my son could be an altar server. Only three of the five or six boys scheduled showed up, too.

Now all I want is a nap. And it's only 10 am. Not a good way to start the day. I much prefer falling backwards than springing forward!

What about you? Do time changes bother you?

7 comments:

ChrisS said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I was sitting and enjoying my coffee this morning thinking I had an hour to relax when I realized I was looking at the only clock that was not changed in the house. uggg!

kandeelyn said...

I wish they would leave the time alone, it is not saving anything.
LOL

Jane said...

They don't bother me. I love daylight saving time.

Sarita said...

I'm all muddled by the time change but then I'm having trouble sleeping so the hours all sort of blend in together. Crazy, I know, but the truth. Actually this morning I thought I'd slept an hour longer than I had, and was kind of bummed because I thought I was making progres with the sleep bit. Oh well, there's always tonight to try again.

I hope your day went well.

Melissa McClone said...

Good for you, Jane! I'm still hating it. LOL!

Glad to know I'm not alone, ChrisS & Kandeelyn & Sarita.

I'm so messed up timewise it's not funny. The kids are just like me unfortunately! We went downstairs after mass for the coffee time. Wasn't really that hungry. We had to eat an early lunch due to my son's soccer game and that felt more like breakfast. Kids asked to stop on way home from game for food because they wanted lunch. At 3:00! Not sure what we'll end up doing for dinner. The next few days aren't going to be fun.

Brandy said...

I wish we could just stay the same all year long, though we do like that it's lighter later now. I prefer the feeling of getting an extra hour, but love the extra light. *G*

Hope you had a chance for that nap! (And that your day went well!)

Dru said...

I felt like I overslept. Hopefully tonight I'll sleep fine.