Sunday, March 27, 2011

Will Revise for Food

funny pictures - If I do not eat, I do not sleep. If I do not sleep, YOU WILL NOT SLEEP. Are we clear on this?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This pic above is so my kitties! I always know when their food bowl is empty. They won't leave me alone.

The vet thinks I should cut Yoda's food. She wants him to eat this special kind that's good for their teeth, but higher calorie. I just haven't figured how to only feed him this when all the other cats have free fed their entire life. Given their ages almost 14 to 15-17 (not sure Smalls' exact age since she came with our first house), it seems a bit harsh to suddenly make the older cats change their eating habits. I must think on this some more!

As for today, I've already been to church this morning and am back in my jammies. I really want to get all the revisions typed in so I have tomorrow to go over them and make sure the changes work!

What's your Sunday looking like?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Have you talked to your Vet about ways to separate the cats for feedings?
My Sunday is looking fair. It's not pouring rain for the first time in 24 hours and the kids and Chris are off to the movies and I'm heading to Zumba. *g*

I hope you have a good day and best of luck getting everything your wish to do accomplished!

Dru said...

My Sunday was good. I got a lot of things done that needed to be done.

Have a good Monday.