Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fair Day 2

funny pictures - Kitteh Komic ob teh Day: How Cats See Humans
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This cartoon cracked me up. It's so true!

I have one cat who uses my hair as her bed. Two who uses my legs as both pillows and beds. All the things writing about the arms and hands describes how Yoda sees mine!

I spent most of the day finishing up the proposal revisions. I was working so hard I didn't realize until the late afternoon I was still wearing my jammies. After a quick shower and dinner, we headed back to the fair.

It was so chilly! I had a sweater. But it didn't keep me warm at all, and I was even in the dog barn! I'll be bringing a fleece jacket with me from now on. It's hard to believe it's August!

At the fair last night, I wrote a bit. I also read. I so love the book The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. It's published by Harlequin Teen and written in first person. I'm a little over halfway through it. I'll be taking it with me to fair this morning. Once I finish, I'll be passing it on to my oldest daughter. She's a big fantasy reader. I know she's going to love this!

I'll be rooting for Mackenna and Chaos in Dog Obedience at the fair this morning! It's not Chaos' best event who it's always a crap shoot as to what will happen. Fingers crossed it goes okay! Okay is about as good as she gets when it comes to Obedience!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!