Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day of August

funny pictures - Turbed
see more Lolcats and funny picturesToday is the last day to enter my August contest. A comment gets you an entry. Check back tomorrow to see if you won! I can't remember what the prize is, but it should be listed under the contest tab on the menu/nav bar above.

Have you heard about Jack the Cat who has gone missing at JFK in American Airlines baggage area? It's a very sad story. The cat has been missing since Thursday. Somehow he escaped from a kennel that had been secured by a ticketing agent with a zip tie. AA didn't seem to care much about the lost kitty until Social Media drove them to finally do something about it, including contacting the owner. You can "like" this Facebook page if you want to support Jack's mommy.

I'm still writing away. At least trying. Yesterday wasn't as easy as I'd hoped it would be, but I've got my fingers crossed today will be better.

Have a nice day!