Monday, August 01, 2011

Contest Winner & Scavenger Hunt

funny pictures - What?  You said not to bite the hand that feeds you. I heard no mention of the toes.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

It's time to announce the winner for the July contest. The random number generator picked #156. That was Dru with her comment on my post Animals and Inspiration. Dru, please use the Contact button on the menu bar above to contact me. I'll send you a list of books (or pictures of them) to choose from. You'll get to pick 10 titles.

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. I also never received the info I need from my June winner Sarita to send her the gift card she won. If you win, please follow the instructions on how to contact me and what I need from you. Even if you've won in the past, I need you to contact me with each current contest since not all are the same. Starting with the July contest, I've added a seven day notice for winners to contact me or I'll choose someone else. So be sure to always check back here at the beginning of the month to see if you won.

I haven't had time to think about doing an August Contest, but I do have one for you to enter whether I run one here at my website or not.



I am participating in the LASR Scavenger Hunt. If you want more info and what you need to do to enter, go here.

Again, there are some cool prizes, but you'll have to work for them:

Grand Prize: Winner's Choice of: a Nook Color or a $249 Amazon or Barnes and Noble Gift Card

Other Prizes: Several $5 Gift Cards awarded daily


I hope you had a nice weekend! Ours was very mellow. I wrote and spent time with the family. A very nice time!