Monday, August 15, 2011

Fair Day 7

Funny Pictures - Tube Cats
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The county fair ended last night! At the award ceremony, we found out Mackenna placed fifth in the Dog Judging and qualified for State Fair. She was excited, especially because she'd studied so hard. I need to figure out if we can go. I have a book due two days after the competition, and there will be soccer games for the other two that same day. This is when I wish I could clone myself!

I think Spirit already wishes I could do that. My poor kitty did not have a good evening yesterday. While I was at the fair, she kept coming downstairs to look for me. She'd sit on the stairs meowing constantly. She was doing it when I walked in the door. Much to the annoyance of hubby given I was gone from 1 until 11.

I must admit I'm happy Fair is over. I'm very happy Mackenna likes it, but it's just not my thing. And next year, I already know what my writing schedule will be and it won't be possible for me to do all I did these past two years. I've already warned her about that!

Well, it's back to normal life for me. Rose has a day camp this week. Finn has altar boy boot camp for a couple of days. Mackenna will have a dog show later in the week. I have a book due in a little over a month (September 19th.)

What's your week like?