Friday, August 26, 2011

Just another day...

At least that's how I'm looking at today. Not feeling like celebrating or doing much at all except writing. Last night hubby and I went to the animal hospital to pick up Smalls' ashes as well as her paw prints.

It Made My Day
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

But even though I'm not in a have-a-party-and-blow-out-the-candles state of mind, I really don't want to have to wait another year to use this LOLcat...

funny pictures - After the incident  with the dead rat in  the Gucci bag, Susan was understandably  suspicious of her "birthday present".

...because Smalls was a huntress. Before she became a house cat, she roamed our yard in Lake Oswego. She brought me many "presents" during that time. All of her gifts would be left in clear view upon opening the back door.

While I told the family low key was what I wanted today (if not for the kidlets I'd be skipping it completely) and gifts weren't necessary, I did want to share something with the cat lovers out there. This clip was posted on the climbing forum I belong to. It's a lighthearted look at cat videos, some of which I've posted on this blog. Enjoy!



Hope you have a wonderful Friday!