Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Where are my...

funny pictures - Now... Where in the Hell did I leave mah Glasses?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm so nearsighted, if I don't have my glasses on I can't see. But I have taken them off for naps or sleep or reading and forgotten where I put them. Trying to find them when everything is blurry is not fun! But I've had my keys in my hand or on the top of my purse and asking the family to help me find my keys!

I heard back from editor on my newest proposal. My hero is too immature and Diva-like. I'm not surprised. I didn't know how much I could get away with since he's a professional soccer player. Not so much, I found out. So yesterday after my early morning writing, I went back to the beginning. I want to get the proposal revised and resubmitted ASAP.

Any projects you're working on?