Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Behind...

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I stayed up late to get my word count in. Finally had to call it about 500 words short, but it was almost 2 am and I needed to sleep! But that means there's no buffer (I try to be ahead of goal) which means I need to get busy.

I added contest info for October under the contest tab above. Prize is a $10 gift card. Comment to enter.

I also need to remember to close the windows. It's been very hot here, and we don't have a/c so each morning I open the house to cool it down. I was so busy with the kids yesterday morning I forgot to close them. Needless to say the house was uncomfortable yesterday.

With this deadline, a sick cat and trying to get back into a school routine, I don't have a lot of time. I really hope I can squeeze some fun into my week somewhere. I really needed it.

Are you having any fun?