Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day

funny pictures - Pinata for  cats
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

You'd think the kids had a big party to go to this morning. They are so excited!

Today is the first day of their school. They only attend two days a week, but those are their favorite days. Of course, to complicate matter, today is also picture day. There have been a few outfit changes to make sure it's picture-worthy attire.

I've managed to find two other families who want to carpool, but we aren't starting this first week. That means an hour round trip for me at drop-off and pick-up. Well, unless I can convince hubby to take one of those for me.

This is my crunch week. The book is due in exactly one week. And yes, I'm panicked.

Hope you have a nice Monday. It's overcast. I hope that means the temperature won't be in the nineties again!